Thursday, March 11, 2010

Winter Blues turn to Summer Pinks...by Jenn

I declared last Friday the first day of Spring...but apparently the dude who got the season timing job wanted to have a little Spring weather in Winter...I always wonder what kind of degree you need to get cool jobs like that... But wow, spring boosts my happiness level by a 100!!! I got to go down after my morning classes to walk 1st street and eat lunch with a friend... there's so much more you can do with warmer weather!
And with the fresh start feeling that warmer weather gives--at least to me!-- comes the later starting classes! I started volleyball class this Monday and yesterday we actually dove into playing. I haven't played in forever however I can get pretty competitive so my friends in the class thought it was hilarious how I was so intense about how we had to win when I was pretty much a wreck trying to learn how to serve and bump all over again! I haven't really played since my freshman year in high school so... we're going on 4 years but thankfully a lot of the other kids are out of practice or have never practiced! On top of that we get to listen to awesome music so...I'm excited!!
Hope everyone's enjoying this beautiful day!! I'm thinking I'm going to study outside...maybe get a tan... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment