Friday, March 12, 2010

Hot Chocolate Warms My Heart! by Jenn

Well, may I highly suggest the hot chocolate in the cafeteria!! On a cold rainy day, it, as my 9 year old brother would say, "warmed my heart". Chocolate is a great last push to the finish line! Yesterday was, as my mom would say (gosh I feel like we have a lot of sayings in my house...haha), a "sparkling" day!! It was great to get out of classes and not have to wear a coat! It was even better to drive with the windows open. AND it was the best thing ever to go ice skating without a coat on! Yes, I went ice skating in a tee shirt!! To be honest, I'm not that big a fan of ice skating cause I hate the cold but, planning afternoon outdoor fun is the best thing to look forward to... especially after a day of indoor classes! I hope everyone got to soak up as much sun as they could yesterday...get some good Vitamin...ah, C is it? Wow, that's sad!

Haha, well, I'm sorry but I think my last post jinxed us! Today is gloomy. However, try thinking of it as "March showers bring April flowers". Ah, there's something about Friday that makes even rain a happy thing! If break week has one downside to it, it's that it seems to make the first week back a very long one. However, I don't really care right now cause we made it! Hope everyone either has a wonderfully relaxing weekend or an exciting one planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment