Monday, October 18, 2010

My CCC Experience By Nick Bonomo

My experience as a CCC student so far has been, in a word, comfortable. For almost a year and a half I've been experiencing the quality education and fun student life that CCC has to offer. As a sophomore, I can truly say that I know a lot about CCC. I have been here long enough to enjoy a lot of student life as well as community outreach. I am eager to come in to school and to create for myself a skill set which prepares me well for my upcoming transfer to CUNY John Jay. I have been given the right amount of support, lenience, compassion and freedom to create my own environment here at CCC. I can see my future being built with every class I take and my short-term goal of getting a college degree is well within my grasp. CCC offers me a rare opportunity to experience college in a cost effective and more transitional way than many other colleges. I feel that I am equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to move on and accomplish my goals, as well as the motivation to do so. My choice to come to CCC was the right one and I am sure that it will serve me well in the future.

- Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment