Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Springtime by Jenn

Hello again! Hope everyone had a fantastic break week....I love it when you come back from break feeling refreshed! I had a moment of sadness Sunday night when I realized my break was over, but kicking Monday morning off with a 100 on a Math quiz has helped me feel like it's time to hit the books again! I loved just kicking back over break but I feel pretty pumped about getting back into school. Break weeks are funny like that, sometimes I come off a break week feeling all ready to get back into a schedule but other break weeks are just too short and you feel like you've just started relaxing when Monday morning rolls around. If that's you, maybe this spring weather will help rejuvenate you! I hear we're going to lose it with a snowstorm later this week, but I'm trying to ignore that. I'm not a winter person, so not having to cringe when leaving the house at 8, needing to pull down my visor cause of the sun, the smell of spring, all of it together makes me a lot more energetic!!

Well, I hope no one came to the Febuary 25th concert cause it was cancelled. That was pretty sweet to have two snow days before break week....kinda made it a week and a half of break. But I'm so very much excited about next Thursday's concert (the 18th). This concert is actually the students of CCC performing. We had auditions for solo spots yesterday and I'm so so so excited cause I got one! I'll post the time and room details as we get closer to it, but I think you'll enjoy it if you come.

Anyways, enjoy this geogeous weather while it's here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment