Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On Fog and Foggy Ideas by Jenn

Recently I've been noticing how I'm almost always feeling run down. College can be stressful, and on top of that I have a part time job in the evening. Most people I know at CCC are working part time as well (there are few students I know who work full time!). The spring weather helped rejuvenate me, but recently I've been looking at my diet to see if I can change it to more, um, "awake" food :) This week I'm trying a mainly fruit diet. Reason being I love fruit and it makes me think of spring and summer which makes me think wide-awake energy! I'll let you know if it helps me pay attention in class...

Though Saturday was the first day of Spring I'm just not really convinced of the warm weather's commitment to stay...ya, this rain I guess is spring-y but...
I work here at the college for the spring "Phone-a-thon" and it was crazy last night! Not so much the calling part--(although that's always interesting)- but the weather was creepy! At, like, 6 o'clock it started fogging up a bit and then each hour it just got thicker and thicker until we could barely see the Classroom building from the top floor of the Nursing building! In fact we couldn't even see parts of the Commons that's how crazy this was! Driving home was a blast but once I got to 1st street the fog was pretty much cleared. Three of us girls walked together arm in arm to our cars that's how creepy this was! And on top of that someone during the evening was telling us about this horror movie that takes place in some foggy area...! Well, it looks like we still have a little bit of the fog for today, but it's not half as thick as it was last night ...besides things are just a lot scarier in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment