Friday, April 9, 2010

YIPPEE!!!! break. by Jenn

whew! I'm sitting here soaked with sweat with that good, tired feeling you get after just playing an hour of basketball. I definitely inherited my dad's sweat glands which stinks cause I don't think I've ever seen my mom sweat. Today volleyball ended...:( and for a last hurrah we played basketball...? haha that might sound funny but we had a quiz today so we convinced the coach to lower the hoops for us after the quiz. I guess we were all volleyball-ed out.

Yesterday I came to school in shorts and a sweatshirt and was dying with the heat. So, being the genius that I am, I decided not to make the same mistake twice so I woke up today and decided to wear shorts and a tee. Normally I carry a wardrobe in my car because I hate being caught unprepared but I thought today I would be fine....nope! So if you've been laughing at a girl who's been freezing herself outside in this winter breeze...well, that girl was me...
We're in that awkward season where one day may be heavenly and the next horrible so, from experience of learning it the hard way, it's important to check the weather before heading out. I keep a sweatshirt in the car, but I think I'm going to throw some sweats in there as well.

I wish I could share with you that I'm going to some awesome place like Hawaii or Florida over break to soak in the rays...ya, I can't but I know a lot of people are so if that's you, I hate you but have fun!! And get a tan for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment