Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Irish ballads and Vegetarian cuisine by Jenn

I don't want to spill the beans on our Vocal Ensemble class, but we girls are practicing a three part harmony song called "I'd Wed If I Were Not Too Young" that would be hilarious if it weren't so true! The performance, March 18th, is going to have an Irish theme. In fact, I think we're having some Irish step dancers! But this particular song is my favorite and is pretty comical as I'm sure you can tell by its title. I'd tell you what the ballad is about but...then I'd have to ruin the ending!

In my Vegetarian Adventure class on Friday we made delicious quesadillas! I'm not vegetarian and I don't know if I'll become one yet, but the food is delicious! Last week we had veggie pizzas and the week before was slushies, so let me highly recommend this class!! We're also learning some eye opening statistics about the cost of meat both on finances and the environment. I don't think I'll be able to give up my cheeseburger but it's important to at least know what you're putting in your mouth (even if you take my lead and still choose to ignore it!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment