Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is It Tea Time Yet?

So, 27 days before I leave and I still have so much to do. I decided not to book a hotel. I’m going to wait. My brother wants to drive a ton the first day, but I want to drive a ton the second day. Oh, siblings… I’m not going to worry about it though because either way, we’ll get down there somehow. I can’t wait to meet all of the amazing people I’ve been talking to who are either down there already or will be. And I’ve been becoming more anxious to find out what attraction I’ll be working.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/

If you visit the link, you can get a little idea of where I *might* be working. There are so many attractions! I have no idea what one I’ll be placed it. It’s exciting but nerve-wracking at the same time. I’ve been taking the time to post things that I’m excited about through Disney on my own personal Facebook account. And while I’m excited to experience all the things I loved when I was on vacation at Disney World, I’m more excited to do things like this…
  
I wasn’t able to go on the Tea Cups the first and only time I have been to Disney World. And as silly as it sounds, I’m most excited to go on them above anything else! Why? Advertisement. When I was a child, I remember seeing commercials for Disney World. All I remember was the Tea Cups. I remember thinking, “I can’t wait to go on those!”

You see, my grandparents were Disneyaholics (if there is such things, they were it!) And they would always vacation at Disney. I have 4 siblings (3 older brothers and 1 little sister) My grandparents took my oldest brother to Disney when he was a kid and promised to take the rest of us as well. They managed to take my brothers but kind of forgot my sister and I! I don’t mind as much now because my grandparents sent us with my mom a couple years ago. I was 20 years old but I was able to appreciate everything around me.

Except the Tea Cups. I don’t even remember seeing them. There was so much happening, and my mom and my sister weren’t interested in going on them… so I missed my opportunity. Well, I’m determined that the first ride I will experience will be the Tea Cups!

Do you have a favorite attraction? Or what one do you look forward to the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment