Monday, October 18, 2010

A Glimpse Into the Life of Nick

My name is Nick and I am a sophomore at CCC. Here's a little background on me: I am a compassionate and empathetic person who loves to understand people and their thoughts. I am in my third semester at CCC and studying Liberal Arts: Humanities and Social Sciences and I will graduate from here with my Associate’s Degree in that program of study. I am planning to transfer to CUNY John Jay to study to become a Criminal Profiler in the FBI and perhaps to teach music theory at a high school when I retire. A hobby that I am extremely passionate about is music. I enjoy listening, writing, playing, singing and generally studying it. I currently have two jobs, one of which is Concession Manager at The Palace Theatre in Corning; the other is Student Ambassador specializing in marketing here at CCC. My biggest aspiration in my life is to someday be a good father.

No comments:

Post a Comment